June 1, 2011

Wednesday: Caption It Details


I stated last week there would be no more Wishful Wednesday posts and that I will begin a new fun post. Well the new Wednesday posts is going to be called Caption It. Caption It is where I will post a random picture up of anything and you all have to write the caption to what's going on in the picture. I got the idea from a few bloggers and websites where they would post the most outstanding hilarious captions of celebs, musicians, people, animals and many more. I decided to bring the laughter and enjoyment on my blog. So every Wednesday, you will see a picture and you guys will come up with a caption for it. How does that sound? Fun right? This isn't the first picture post so PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A CAPTION FOR THE PICTURE ABOVE!!! LOL, Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment