June 30, 2011

Vote Lady Keeya For Big Sean's Finally Famous Beauty Search


Hey everyone, I would like you to vote for my dear close friend/fam & model Lady Keeya for rapper Big Sean's Finally Famous Beauty Search. The winner of the competition gets a cameo appearance in Big Sean's next music video for his new single "Dance Ass". I mean don't you think my girl Keeya has the assets for the video? lol. Keeya is so gorgeous and her personality is out of this world. Though, she does play coy very good, but she ain't fooling me...NOT NEVER!!! lol. Vote this beauty everyday and don't forget to tell a friend. I love Keeya and I wish her the best of luck! Just Don't Get Close To MY MAN BIG SEAN!!! Thank You! xoxo. So Vote Or Die! Vote Or Die! The link will be posted right below along with Keeya's Twitter if you want to hit her up :-)
Follow Lady Keeya On Twitter: @Lady_Keeyaxxx
GOOD LUCK DOLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment