June 24, 2011

Throwback Friday - Michael Jackson Feat. Janet Jackson "Scream"


Sadly tomorrow marks the 2yr anniversary of the death of the greatest pop icon that ever lived...MICHAEL JACKSON. In keeping his legacy alive, I am making today's Throwback Friday "Scream". A song him and his sister Janet Jackson collaborated on and it became a hit for those telling people to BACK UP OUT MY FACE!!! The dance in this video is so sick and just simply hard to even catch up on, well for me. Millions of people miss Michael Jackson and it was sad what he had to go through his last living days. It still seems so surreal to me that Michael Jackson is gone. I know one thing, down the line in my family's generation I will keep Michael's legacy alive till the last day the earth will stand. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL, AND MISS YOU. 


No comments:

Post a Comment