May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

It was reported yesterday evening USA terrorist Osama Bin Laden has been shot and killed by the US military. President Obama's announcement made the earth stand still for 15 minutes. Osama Bin Laden is the man who was the Al Queda leader who killed thousands of innocent peoples lives on 9/11. Ever since 2001 he was gone missing and hard to track until now. I don't know how they found this guy, but if you ask me I can't even find Waldo so I gave up on Osama a long time ago

It was reported today by news officials that President Obama indeed has decided to bury Osama Bin Laden's body into the deep ocean. Well, Thank GOD Osama Bin Laden was found, the death of him I don't agree with so much. I believe he should have been tortured. I just hope the US doesn't get to comfortable and let their guard down so much now. This only means our security must stay at hold 10x better than before. What do you think of Osama Bin Laden's death? 

No comments:

Post a Comment