May 4, 2011

Wishful Wednesday...


Welcome to my favorite day of the week, Wednesday. Today marks Wishful Wednesday, today is the day where you can make any wish you want. This is your outlet to let your dreams take you where ever you want to take them. You can also wish to change things in your environment or society. I'd love to read each and every one of your weekly wishes. If you're looking at the picture above, you are probably thinking "what's with all the old school Disney vhs tapes?" Well, Disney is apart of my Wishful Wednesday. I'm not going to say to much right now about it, you'd just have to continue after the jump to read what I am wishing for right now.
My Wishful Wednesday wish is for Disney to release a box packaged of all the classic Disney movies before the year 2000. Of course for a good low cost =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment