May 16, 2011

A Message To Britany Martin (My BFF)...


My BFF in the whole wide world, words really can't express how happy I am for you. I love you with all my heart. Who knew seven years ago we would really become the best of friends? It was all in GOD's plan. I must say you are one hell of a best friend. We been through everything together so far and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I've been with you through you lows and you've been with me through my lows. I thank God for blessing me with a beautiful, intelligent, smart, educated and funny friend. Not only are you my best friend, you have become family to me; a little sister (WHAT?!). You know my family and I know your family well. I love each and every moment when we're together, there are days when I'm by myself I wish you were by my side. No one can make my days filled with joy but you! Even though no one won't understand the friendship we have, they think we're only playing but we are serious and i'm so glad we have a lot in common.  You learn me and I learn you sometimes, but you can learn me all the time now that you have your MOTHER LOVIN' DEGREE (pronounced Dagruh)! I'm actually stuck at the table writing this with tears in my eyes because I'm so happy for the woman you've become and how amazing your life will be in the future. I can go on for days about all the things that we do and talk about and how I enjoy each and every moment of it. Thank you for just being there for me, loving me for who I am and lending a helping hand at times when I needed help. You inspire me to do better in life and I look up to you. Right now, if I didn't have you in my life I'd be a miserable soul; I wouldn't want to see the light of day.


"Friends are there through thick and thin 
Well I've been told that 
And I believe that it's automatic 
Call me when you need a friend 
Cuz I'm your sister and always for ya and I don't know" -Brandy (Best Friend)

"If you're lonely
And need a friend
And troubles seem like
They never end
Just remember
To keep the faith
And love will be there
To light the way
" - Mariah Carey (Best Friend)

I can't wait to see what our future looks like when we are old and we laugh at all the times we've shared good and bad. Thank you for everything, I got your back through any and everything. You will have my support in everything you do. That's what friends are for. I know you hate reading a lot and I hate writing a lot lol you already know how I feel about you. I should have written this in a card. I feel bad at times when Christmas and your birthday come around and I can't get you a gift; especially your graduation, times are hard but know when I become famous, my earnings (happiness) will be shared with you too. We can take trips to across the world to better our geography knowledge! Okay! I can go on for days...

I LOVE YOU BRITANY M. MARTIN, THANKS FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS AND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! HEY GIRL!!!!!!! 
LOVE, LATROY M. WATSON
(I would post the pic of us together at your graduation; but I look black, fat and ugly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment