May 6, 2011

Throwback Friday - The Lion King "Circle of Life"

Throwback Friday is dedicated to one of my favorite movies of all time "The Lion King".You can often hear me sing some of the songs off the soundtrack. This movie had to come out when I was 5 years old. It's shocking to me still that I know all the words from the movie and I completely have the soundtrack in my iTunes library. My favorite part of the movie is the beginning where Simba is just born and to celebrate his birth, all the animals in the kingdom come together as one to show their love for the new cub who is soon going to be king of the pride lands. This part they also play the intro song to the movie entitled "Circle of Life". Words cannot express how much I love this movie! Enjoy the video and have a great weekend =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment