May 27, 2011

Throwback Friday - Tatyana Ali "Daydreamin'"

Who remembers when "Ashely Banks" (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)  b.k.a Tatyana Ali started her singing career with her first hit single "Daydreamin'" in 1999? That song had to be my favorite during the 90's R&B era. I remember even before I knew she could sing, I watched an episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and sat in awe saying how much of an amazing and talented actress she was. Once, I saw her perform on one of the episodes, I thought wow  she is truly an entertainer. Tatyana Ali does it all from dancing, acting to singing; she is a triple threat! Tatyana Ali, continues to act and she even has her own sitcom on TVOne entitled Love That Girl. If you didn't know, Tatyana Ali is a graduate of Harvard University with a degree in Political Science and Afro-American studies. I really wish she'd come back out with another album, her voice is so pure and beautiful to listen to. Today's Throwback Friday goes out to Tatyana Ali with "Daydreamin'". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment