May 2, 2011

Come Party At Luna Lounge This Cinco De Mayo

Can't find anything to do this coming Cinco De Mayo (5th of May)? Well, why not come party at Luna Lounge with the sounds of DJ Nasty. This Thursday is Cinco De Mayo, I quite do not understand the holiday yet, but all I know is that everyone celebrates it everywhere having one heck of a day. A friend (Mr. Hoodstar) on Twitter sent me the party flyer and I thought hey why not promote the party for those who are undecided about what to do on Cinco De Mayo

Luna Lounge is a cool Lounge based in New Jersey with upscale drinks and friendly going people. I've been to Luna Lounge about four times and I've never had a dull moment. The atmosphere is so dope you are bound to feel like you're at a celebrity event. So if you don't have anything planned for Cinco De Mayo, then come out to Luna Lounge and have a night to remember or forget lol. 

For more information you can hit up Mr. Hoodstar himself via his Twitter @ItsMrHoodstar or simply Tweet @LunaLounge

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!! 

1 comment: