March 28, 2012

The Skorpion Show - Madonna MDNA & Melanie Fiona The MF Life Album Reviews


YouTube's successful vlogger Kevin Simmons from the weekly pop-culture show The Skorpion Show took heed with his video album review for Madonna's "MDNA" and Melanie Fiona's sophomore album "The MF Life"; sadly co-host Makael McLendon wasn't there to share his views as well. The two albums which recently came out, new on the charts was highly requested. Both albums are available for purchase on iTunes and your local stores where music is sold.

Both albums have a standard album and a deluxe, but I agree with Kevin when he suggests never to buy the standard album always go for the deluxe. I brought both albums but I only listened to Madonnna so far. I will get to Melanie Fiona soon and then I'll list my reviews for both albums. Meanwhile, take a look at Kevin Simmon's review on both albums. Enjoy!

Follow Kevin On Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment