March 24, 2011

Christopher Brutus is Long Island Flash


Here hails a young inspiring rapper from Long Island, New York by the name of Christopher Brutus; but you can call him Long Island Flash. I don't know much about this guy expect his lyrical flow is dope and his songs that he puts out on Twitter and YouTube are catchy and good. I met Long Island Flash via Twitter and once I saw he tweet links to his YouTube page of him rapping, I had to take a listen. He's very entertaining and what I like about him is that he doesn't rap about the same tired "i'm trying to do better and move up out the hood". Nobody wants to hear that all the time, people want to listen to something different. This is exactly why I like Long Island Flash's music, it's different the hooks are brilliantly written by himself and he reminds me of T.I. with a New York Swag. If you don't believe me you can take a listen for yourself after the jump:

Check Out These Other Videos 




My Point Exactly Dope Rapper!

I think he is good and you should have it set in your mind that he is too. Long Island Flash also releases new music every Wednesday on his YouTube page so you can look forward to that. I don't know if or when he is releasing a mixtape but I'll be sure to keep you updated. For now on you can keep up with Long Island Flash via Twitter, FaceBook and YouTube. The links to each page will be provided down below. 

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate that you took the time out to do this bro,and anyone whos interested in keeping up with me to find me on twitter.com/longislandflash facebook.com/longislandflash or youtube.com/longislandflash LONGISLANDFLASH everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check da homie out he doin his thing ya'll.. Gotta stay consistant..dats da key to succsess

    ReplyDelete