March 29, 2011

Britney Spears "Femme Fatale"


Today marks the release of Britney Spears 7th studio album entitled "Femme Fatale". I've been waiting since she dropped her last album "Circus" to release another album. If you haven't known, Britney Spears is my top favorite singer/entertainer of all time. As a big fan, I have purchased all of her albums on the day they came out. What saddens me about being a fan is I have never been to one of her concerts or seen her live =(. With this album "Femme Fatale", I hope to go to this tour. 

"Femme Fatale" I believe is one of Britney's best work ever in music making. I heard the album preview over at AOL First Listening Party and shall I say this album is all Pop Club Bangers!!! Britney Spears in her career is having fun with her music and doing her 100% to give us(the fans) something new and exciting every year. I don't know how she does it, but her music goes up a notch every time she releases an album. If you love to dance, cruise and relax to good music, then "Femme Fatale" is the album for you. Thank you Dr.Luke, Max Martin,Will.I.AM and others for producing such a fantastic album. 

I got my copy of "Femme Fatale" and woke up extra bright and early to purchase it. You can see the pictures after the jump. Everyone please go get the album its worth the money and Britney can do no wrong when it comes to her music. Thank You Britney for always blessing us yearly with your incredible talent, beauty, humor, music and much more. Words cannot express how much I Love You. You really inspire me to do a lot. Thank You Britney XOXO!
-LaTroy 



Purchase "Femme Fatale" At The Links Below
&Many Other Sites And Stores =)

No comments:

Post a Comment