March 23, 2011

Wishful Wednesday...

The middle of the week is here and you know what day it is =). Today is Wishful Wednesday the day in your life where you can wish for anything you want to come true. Once again I'm going to say this, there is nothing with having a wish and wanting it to come true. Whatever you dream or wish for if you believe in GOD and have FAITH then it will come true. Sounds cheesy but it's very accurate. Some of my wishes are simple and some are just out of this world lol, but I always have FAITH; so i'm hoping my life falls into place one by one. I'm not going to continue to blab, so read after the jump what my wish of the day is =).



I WISH I WAS A NEAT FREAK WHEN IT COMES TO MY ROOM!!! I NEED HELP! I JUST WISH MY ROOM WAS ALWAYS STRAIGHTENED UP ALL THE TIME!!!
HELP!!! LOL

What's Your Wish Today?

No comments:

Post a Comment