March 3, 2011

My Silly, Crazy, And Fantastic Friends


I just wanted to take the time out to dedicate this blog post to some pictures of my wild and crazy friends. I love how different they choose to be and they are wild free. I've known some of these friends for a long time now and some I just met this under a year but, I'm glad to have them in my life. Just look at how dope my friends are in these pictures. Wouldn't you want to have friends like mine? I mean Duh! LOL.

Deja the girl w/ SWAG
Deja' Amos the Make-Up Fashionista


Nardina the future Fashion Designer
Steven the Dancer

Vito aka BRITNEY SPEARS
Liz my sister from another HERITAGE

Jazz the one who doesn't hold back ANYTHING

I Mean These People Make My Life! Too Funny, Cute And Dope! 
Stay Tuned For Part 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment