March 21, 2011

AT&T Buys T-Mobile


Okay, yesterday I caught news that mobile provider AT&T just brought out another mobile provider
T-Mobile for $39 billion dollars. Is this crucial or what?! I want to know what is going to happen with all
T-Mobile customers and how their service is going to become of now. I have been a loyal T-Mobile customer since the Sidekick II days and even though; okay most of the time the company and I bump heads i'm kind of iffy about this whole ordeal. AT&T from what I heard have sky rocketing prices on their plans but on the good side they have better service to whereas T-Mobile has a bad service coverage and their price plans are very affordable.

People idk what's going to happen or what's going to become of but i'll keep you updated =). Let me know your input on AT&T buying T-Mobile?

No comments:

Post a Comment