March 28, 2011

Sonic America's Drive-In



Okay, so I have found my favorite fast food restaurant. Sonic has got to be one of the best drive in fast food chains out there today. I've been to this place just three times and the first time I went I became addicted. What I love about Sonic is that they have a wide variety of food they offer. Most notable for their tator tots, which I haven't had since middle school. The burger's are good except I didn't know they would pile mad onions inside but its' whatever lol. My addiction from there is Chili Cheese Tots and a Cherry Limeade, those two together is the ultimate meal; you may throw in a burger or chicken sandwich but I can confirm you won't finish it.

So Sonic is my new favorite restaurant, it seems much cooler than McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys. I don't have pictures yet of me eating but best believe I will one of these days. Sonic is such a good place to go dine at with friends after a party or movie. Preferably fun to go after 12 a.m. =). If you don't believe me why don't you try it! For those who have been to Sonic, what's your favorite meal to order and what drink do you always prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment