March 24, 2011

Vote Dariany Santana For Maxim's Hometown Hotties 2011


Hey friends, remember when I mentioned one of my friends was my favorite model? If not you can check the post by [Clicking Here]. Well, my model friend Dariany Santana aka Dare =) has entered Maxim's Hometown Hotties 2011 contest. Dariany needs YOUR HELP!!! Dariany is representing her hometown of Kenilworth, New Jersey and she obviously has to win =)! All you have to do is click the link I will provide down below, vote and you have done your part. You can vote once a day up until Monday 3/28. Let's continue to get Dare's votes up so she can represent for all the real pretty young models. Dariany 2011 is your year!!! Good Luck, I Love You Lots!

Everyone You Can Vote By Clicking The Link Below 

No comments:

Post a Comment