July 24, 2010

This Is What I Call A Real Model:Dariany Santana

Piano Love

This is what I call real modeling without showing too much skin. This lovely lady right here is one of my dearest friends Dariany Santana. Remember her name because she is on the ride of becoming the worlds next Latina Supermodel. I love how Dariany doesn't show in her modeling pictures that she has to take off all her clothes just to get a good picture. Every picture where she show's skin is tastefully done correct! Dariany's photo's are all professionally done and brilliantly delighted by many. I believe a lot of girls can learn from Dari or take notes. Dariany is pretty, her personality is completely out of this world, & overall she's so down to earth. I had the pleasure of meeting this pretty model back when we both worked at Abercrombie & Fitch. The day I met her is the day I knew we were going to be so cool and loved one another. At Abercrombie & Fitch I swore our friendship was like Lauren Conrad & Whitney Port. I just want to take the time out and admire true model beauty. Dariany's resume' for modeling is completely professionally brilliant! You'd be surprised by what this girl will tell you where she has been, who she met, what show's she did, and what high style clubs she's been too. With her head in the books as a full time college student & full time model, there is nothing standing in Dariany's way. I believe Dariany shows the definition of A Model and what Modeling should really be about. Respect for yourself, Respect for others, Dedication, Keeping It Classy, & Never Giving Up.

"I LOVE YOU DARIANY!!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE MODEL IN MY HEAD! YOU KNOW EVERY PICTURE YOU TAKE IS DEEPLY BREATH TAKING TO ME! IM PROUD OF YOU DOLL! "- <3 Troy :0)

Here are some more pictures of Dariany after the jump



Dariany & Her Adorable Sister Dailyn <3





32-23-36

Wedded To Wilderness



Dariany Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment