May 23, 2012

Favorite Instagram Of The Week - Badgalriri


If you're not on the famously iPhone/Android app Instagram by now, I say kill yourself...JUST KIDDING! Instagram is a photo based app that allows you to post any picture you want, edit the photo with effects and share it with your friends. A lot of celebrities use the app to post candid pictures of themselves rather having the paparazzi upload silly, wrong, and embarrassing pictures of them. 

My favorite Instagramer though has happened to be ROC NATION recording popstar Rihanna. We all know Rihanna is a trendsetter and she shares her looks with fans on the app. What made me favor Rihanna's Instagram photos is that she posts whatever she wants and captions it however she feels like; they're entertaining and dope at the same time. I love Rihanna mixing SWAG with COMEDY to her photos, that's exactly what she gives me. If you have the Instagram app check her out @Badgalriri and make sure you follow me @LaTroyWatson

Who's your favorite Instagramer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment