May 31, 2012

New Video: Chris Brown Feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa 'Till I Die"


Finally a video for the promoted pictures of Chris Brown, Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa that have been going around for the past few weeks is finally out. The trio teamed up together, hopped on a track entitled "Till I Die" and shot a video which features cameo appearances by some of your favorite weed smokers. I don't know if the song is a leading single off of Chris Brown's follow up to his Grammy award winning album F.A.M.E which is titled to be Fortune

"Til I Die" is a different track for Chris since he's been releasing pop/dance tracks on iTunes lately. The song is something you can def can listen to while chilling with friends at a kick back. The video is pretty interesting and dope! Although when the video starts I thought it was an ad commercial, so like a dummy I fast forwarded the video and actually found myself in the middle of the video. Only problem I have with Chris Brown is his 'nose ring' ... not for him!!! 

Take A Look At The Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment