May 28, 2012

Weekend Recap 5/25 - 5/27


Hey Everyone!!!

Friday 5/25
Friday, I broke day believe it or not! The day before Thursday, I woke up at 3 in the afternoon and didn't go back to bed until 6 Friday evening. You can guess that I was over my Friday. But I basically spent my morning traveling to New York City to register for classes at NYIT but found out the two ladies I needed to see weren't there. I then went up to UCC to purchase my last and final text book for a summer class that I'm taking. As soon as I got home, I cooked lunch then chilled a bit, next thing I noticed I woke up and it was 9pm. 

That Friday night started off Beyonce's opening night at Revel Resorts in Atlantic City, a string of 4 concert night events for Memorial Day Weekend. I was mad I couldn't afford tickets to go so I Twitter stalked hash tag #Beyonce #Revel to see pictures and videos fans were posting as they were enjoying their time. 

Here's a video of some of the songs Beyonce performed at Revel

  


oh' Saturday & Sunday this all I did :-)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment