February 18, 2013

And The OSCAR Goes To...'TLC Biopic' Cast?!


And there you have it the official TLC biopic cast who will play the iconic 90s girl group. From left to right we have KeKe Palmer (Chilli), Lil' Mama (Left-Eye) and Drew Sidora (T-Boz). 

I cold have sworn I watched an interview with Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins when she stated for the movie they wanted to cast all new fresh faces. If this is as fresh as they're getting, then I would like to know what's old to them. No Shade, but why did they cast these three women?! Not knocking anybody's movie deal hustle, but c'mon KeKe Palmer deserves to be upgraded from television movies, Lil' Mama (we all can't her fake personality on America's Best Dance Crew; what makes you think we'll take her FAKE PERSONALITY?!) and Drew Sidora (I wish I knew who she was, I'm familiar with her from the BLOGS). Any-who, production starts filming next month; are you interested?

Whew! Okay I have spoken now it's your turn to SOUND OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment