February 8, 2013

EVERYDAY LIES - Episode 1: "Where's The Money?"

My friend Mirsia, who plays Gina is in this new YouTube webisode series titled 'Everyday Lies' starring and created by Steve Royall. The new show is a new half scripted/half improv show about Steve an Actor, Director and Writer as he takes us on his journey through the struggles of Hollywood along with his friends whom he seems to have weird relations with. 

After the first minute of watching, I couldn't stop laughing. The cast looks good and are creatively hysterical. I'm also so proud of my friend Mirsia and the projects she has lined up in the coming future. I can't wait to see how this first season plans out, I've been told to stay tuned more crazy silliness to come. I mean i'm just giving away tons of information without having you watch first, so take a look at episode 1 and let me know what you think. 

Interesting Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment