February 19, 2013

Get Your 'Harlem Shake' On!!!


No, We're Not Talking About This HARLEM SHAKE! 

Every year there seems to be a new dance craze everyone's either into or doing. However, a music producer from Brooklyn, New York by the name of Baauer (23yrs old) uploaded a track he produced by the name of "Harlem Shake" last May and somehow some lucky person took the song and made a video to it. The person danced crazy as if he was just moving every ligament in his body and all of a sudden it went viral and now millions all over the world are uploading themselves doing their version of the "Harlem Shake". 

It's a pretty funny video, I thought it was going to be pointless, but I can't wait to do it with friends. Take a look at the crazed dance video everyone's doing below:


I mean how cute is this dance?! I feel like my BFF Britany and myself have been dancing like this to music since before this viral internet craze. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment