February 12, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Bryn's Boo-Boo Berry Smoothie

Photo Courtesy of Bethenny
I was scrolling on Bethenny Frankel's website and I just had to post this as this week's Tasty Tuesday. I mean for the past two week's i've been downing NAKED fruit smoothie juices non stop and this was def a sign for me to post. We all love a good smoothie especially different flavored ones. 

This week's Tasty Tuesday is a berry smoothie which reality TV and SkinnyGirl mogul Bethenny Frankel dubbed Bryn's (her daughter) favorite. The smoothie is filled with nothing but fresh fruit and makes a perfect snack in the afternoon when you need a sugar rush. I mean c'mon this so speaks me!!!! SUGAR!!!! RUSH!!! YUP, that's me. 
Bryn’s Boo-Boo Berry Smoothie
Ingredients
1 banana
½ cup soymilk
½ cup unsweetened apple juice
½ cup frozen strawberries
¼ cup blueberries

Preparation
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
For More Tasteful Recipes By Bethenny Please [Click Here]

No comments:

Post a Comment