February 19, 2013

LAYS Presents: Do Us A FLavor


I remember last year my step-sister's mom was telling us that LAYS were looking for the next big flavor of chips to add to their collection and they were looking for the public to create a great tasting flavor that will be voted upon world wide. I didn't want any part to it only because at the time my mind was blank on what flavor chip I wanted in my life. I also really didn't think this competition would really fall through. I guess LAYS proved me wrong. 

LAYS just presented their three flavor finalists: Cheesy Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha and now they're leaving the vote in our hands to choose which one will be the new flavor of LAYS. All three flavors are out for sale as a test taster then based upon the flavor we like we can personally go to the FaceBook page and choose which flavor should win. This is funny because someone actually came up with the Chicken & Waffles flavor, a dish I never tried nor ever thought was a great combo; but in the south it's pretty popular. I think the winner of this competition will be Cheesy Garlic Bread, I mean hey, everyone loves cheese and garlic as a mixture. The Sriracha is a name I can't even pronounce so marketing wise, I feel this will fall short in the competition. 

I can't wait to see which flavor wins though! 
Who do you think will win & have you tried any of the flavors yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment