February 12, 2013

My Favorite 2013 Grammy Looks!



I hope you all enjoyed the Grammy's this past Sunday night, I know I did; well the incredible outfit choices the celebrities decided to wear was my favorite part. If you didn't know the Grammy's issued a "STRICT" dress code that prevented artists from wearing any outrageous and revealing dresses, garments and things of that nature. Shockingly, the celebs decided not to cross the lines with the Grammys and went elegant. 

Here are a few of my favorite looks from music's big night of the year:

Rocsi Diaz

Kelly Osbourne

Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel and Beyonce

Erica Atkins-Campbell

Justin Timberlake

Katy Perry

Adele

Kelly Rowland

Beyonce

Chris Brown

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Solange Knowles

Ne-Yo

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose

 Trey Songz

Janelle Monae

Who Were You Favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment