February 18, 2013

"Scream and Shout" REMIX [Video]

Photo/Gif Courtesy of Fierce Gifs TUMBLR. 
NO, Britney is not making it rain on any strippers!

With the huge success of Will.I.Am and Britney Spears's duet pop song "Scream and Shout", the two thought it would be a "FANTASTIC" idea to turn the song into a remix featuring some big name rappers/producers in the industry. 

Well, the video in my opinion is one SICK video on the other hand the remix just SUCKS as a whole. The artists/producers that made the official remix are Diddy, Hit Boy, Waka Flocka and Lil' Wayne. Yeah, pretty much it sounds like a tragedy waiting to become misery. So Cheesy!

I'm not a fan of the song, I prefer the original and let it be how it stands. I'm also a big FAN of Britney Spears and I feel as if she just didn't need the ratchery money and these rappers used her name as a coat tail to get more promotion for their music (STATING MY OPINON). 

But whatever it was stated by rapper EVE last week on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happen's Live on BRAVOtv that the vocals may not be BRITNEY's

Well Brit's reps cleared up the preposterous rumor and stated it indeed is her singing on the track. So, EVE I guess Britney does have something to say to you...

Anywho, check out the ratchery of Britney and em'...

What Did You Think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment