April 11, 2011

Spring Time Fashion


If you all didn't know, it is Spring Season. Which means warm weather and less layers of clothing. The weather over here in the east coast has been up and down rapidly. One week it would be nice in the 60s an 70s but then the next week it would be rainy and cold in the 30s and below. I honestly don't have a clue of what's going on in mother nature's mind lol. She has gone bisurk. 

I'm going to be honest with you all, I haven't did any shopping since August of last year. I know it sucks =(. I know I've missed out on tons and tons of new apparel items and fashion trends. This is why i'm asking you what do you think will be this Spring's fashion trends or favorite pieces. Let me know anything from shoes, bags, accessories, shirts, jeans, hats, fedoras, belts and all. Let me know what is in style this Spring and what do you think will be carried over to this Summer's fashion season. I am so curious to know what everyone is wearing. What is your favorite Spring piece of clothing you have in your closet? You can send pictures to me and I'll be gladly to post the pictures on my blog under a fashion post =). How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment