April 8, 2011

Throwback Friday - James Blunt "You're Beautiful"


Do you know that saying "Oh, Just Let It All Hang Out"? Well, I can quite remember this musical artist by the name of James Blunt who did just the exact thing. It was his debut video to the song "You're Beautiful". The video/song represents the beauty within and not the outside. He's actually around his town taking off every bit of clothing he had on until he became completely naked. This has to be one of my favorite music videos to date. I remember hearing the song in high school and a friend of mine and I would use to make a silly joke about the song. I would start singing the song and my friend would start to almost pull out her weave/tracks lol, it was too funny. Without further adu, I'd like to present you with today's Throwback Friday featuring James Blunt in "You're Beautiful".

No comments:

Post a Comment