December 19, 2011

Omari Edwards - Self Dialect


My friend Omari just released his new mixtape entitled Self Dialect last week. The reviews are raving about how dope Self Dialect is. I got a chance to listen to the mixtape last Friday and I actually enjoyed the tracks on the mixtape. Omari is a hard working up and coming rapper who doesn't believe in giving up. Omari is a smart young lyricist and you can hear it in his music. Omari has my stamp of approval for his new mixtape Self Dialect. If you didn't download it, what are you waiting for? New Jersey has the best talent, let's continue to let it be known across the world! Check out Self Dialect after the jump, let me know if you're feeling his music.
 
FaceBook: Omari Edwards
Twitter: @OE_Music

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Support Latroy!!! N you def gotta give New York credit even tho I stay in New Jersey. SHout out to the 5 Boroughs and the whole world! Big ups Long Island!!

    ReplyDelete