December 20, 2011

The Skorpion Show: Kobe & Vanessa To Divorce, Tamar & Vince New Show, Real Housewives Of Atlanta & More


Due to finals I've been neglecting one of my favorite YouTube shows for like 3 episodes. I know The Skorpion Show fans are going to kill me, who come on my blog just to watch the new episodes, I'M SO SORRY!!! Well finals are over and I have time to keep you updated on the new episodes YAY!!! I have to catch up asap! Maybe i'll do it tonight. Here's the latest episode of The Skorpion Show which was recorded last night. I haven't watched the video yet, so by the time this posts i'll be watching with you in my room. So far the title for the video looks juicy! I'm sad about Kobe & Vanessa's divorce, I can't wait to hear about Tamar and Vince's new show and the funny jokes about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. This is just a video waiting to make me pee on myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment