December 19, 2011

Last Day UCC Fun!


Seriously, I am loved by so many ;-)! Last Thursday was the official last day of classes so my lovely two new favorite two-some friends Kim Morek & Britnie Antoinette & myself decided to spend our last Fall Semester hours at UCC taking pictures on the library's computer which I think is illegal. We took tons and tons of lovable pictures even with some unforgettable classic moments. I love these girls so much and will miss being in a loooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg class with them. They're personalities are beyond CRAZY and RANDOM! I was more than grateful to have them as loving friends in my life. You Dolls Rock My Lesbian Socks Off!!! Mwahz! Here's our pics we took :-)! Oh' how cute is my silly hat who I named Benji'? 











1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW LaRTroy!!!! your amazing i love you, you are our Beyonce lol ;)

    ReplyDelete