December 19, 2011

Faceasaurus Rex


Just last night I was introduced by a friend of mine to this amazing dub-step/new house/rap band called Faceasaurus Rex (I can't pronounce the name but they're hot). The band is based out in Philly who are on the rise. Faceasaurus Rex consists of a drummer/producer- KDUB, DJ Dougie mixin it up, and Grand Marquis spittin that fire. The tracks I heard from the group are so dope, they mixed the popular favorite dance tunes and just turned them into a never ending club dancing mix. I love new house music, especially at the clubs. I mean isn't that what we're supposed to hear anyway? If I love their work, so will you! Check them out! 
You Can See Them Performing Live This New Years Eve 
In
New York City's Webster Hall
Get Your Tickets Now!!!


Check There Facebook Page Out

No comments:

Post a Comment