December 19, 2011

Christmas List 2011


Christmas is in exactly 6 days and I hope you all have your Christmas lists already prepared. This year I haven't asked for much but the gifts I asked for are reasonable. I feel like I deserve these gifts that I want this year. I've always been a good boy, so I'm def on Santa's good list! Yes, I still believe in Santa Claus who doesn't?! Anyway, the things I asked for Christmas are: 


  1. MacBook Pro
  2. iPad 2
  3. iTouch 2
  4. Dollhouse - By The Kardashians
  5. All Things Kardashian - Kris Jenner 
And these are the only things I've asked for. Not too bad right? Well, before you start coming at my neck, "SANTA CLAUS" can only pick 1 or 3 out of the 5, you and I know what the other two gifts would be. I'm an adult now and I need to become an Apple user asap! I'm sorry but Apple products are the best now. Bill Gates...tsk tsk tsk. Have you written your 2011 Christmas list? What did you ask for? I'm pretty sure my list isn't as bad as yours. What about those who have children? What did your child/children ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment