December 5, 2011

2011 New Years Eve Plans


So in just a few more weeks 2011 will be ending. I have to say this year went by so fast I can't even remember what happened the first 6 months. I guess 2011 took me a along for the ride :-). After Christmas comes New Years Eve. I don't know a person who doesn't celebrate New Years Eve with either close friends or family. I've always celebrated New Years Eve with my family, but this time I would like to experience New Years Eve in New York City. The atmosphere of a big crowd of different nationalities coming together in Times Square to see the ball drop is unforgettable. There would be no other way to spend New Years Eve and bring in 2012. This is something I have on my mind to end the year. I don't know what else will be going on so I guess i'll keep options open.

What are your New Years Eve plans to end the 2011 year? Let Me Know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment