December 9, 2011

Throwback Friday - Christina Milian "Dip It Low"

Let's go back to the year 2003 where a lot of females in the music industry were killing it in their music videos.  One video I don't think a man or female will ever forget is RnB/Pop singer and actress Christina Milian's sexy, seductive, steamy video for her song "Dip It Low" The song featured rapper Fabolous but the video just featured Christina performing in front of a crowd with black tar/paint. Her body was so right and fine, this is one of my favorite videos and I'm not even a straight male lol. 

Besides the video, Christina Milian is an amazing singer and actress. After having baby Violet by super producer The Dream back year to four years ago, I wish she'd continue to make more music. But for now, please with me come enjoy today's Throwback Friday with Christina Milian in "Dip It Low"

No comments:

Post a Comment