December 8, 2011

Obsessed with Hotel Toiletries


Am I the only one obsessed with Hotel Toiletries? I think they are the best products to use than brand products that you'd see in commercials and in stores. The only problem is they don't last as long as store brand products; but I make it work somehow. I'm always asking my mother when she's away on business trips or workshops to fetch me all the toiletries she can. Two weeks ago, my mother went to Puerto Rico and she brought back the most amazing soft lotion, body wash and perfume. They bottled their product so nicely!!! I have to go there on my own, just to rack it up. So far my favorite toiletries i've gotten was from Disney World in Florida. I still have mine and I don't use it. Maybe i'll use it for decoration when I get my own apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment