December 5, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 [Video]


Last week, my Twitter timeline went in a complete frenzy when the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show came on. Eventually, I missed it, I think I was watching something else and didn't pay any mind to the show. I love fashion shows, but I thought the Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show would be pop and cheesy. Boy was I wrong!!!! Thank God for CoolCreator007 over at YouTube for posting the full show with NO COMMERCIALS! 

This 2011 fashion show was so beautiful and full of excitement. As I watched these beautiful slim girls walk down the runway, my adrenaline rushed throughout my whole entire body. These girls were GORGEOUS!!!! The lingerie and costumes they showcased was put together so nice. I'm not familiar with the Victoria's Secret Angels, I only know Chanel Iman and Adriana Lima <---------- The both of them rocked that stage like it was their last day on earth. Watching the show I also noticed in order to be a VS Angel you have to have a tall svelte body, with surfboard squared abs and long fascinating legs. I mean only VS Angels make skinny look to die for! Also, the music performances made the show FANTASTIC!!!! Jay-Z, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and more. 

Missed the show? So did I, Watch it here...

Courtesy of YouTube User CoolCreator007

No comments:

Post a Comment