December 22, 2011

What Is Up With The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Season DVDS!?


What is going on with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians season 4,5 & 6, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami season 2 and Kourtney & Kim Take New York season 1 DVDs?! I already know KUWTK seasons 1-3 along with Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami season 1, I'm definitely waiting for the other seasons so I can continue my collection. I really love watching the Kardashians and I like to watch the earlier seasons to watch the previous crazy antics and drama the girls go through, some funny and some not so funny. I also live for the extra footage, never before seen and episode by episode commentary from the family. I'm a reality tv junkie so I collect the best of the best! It's been some years now since they released a season dvd which is strange because the E! networks were really on it. I just want my Kardashian dvds lol!!!! What do you think has happened? Or Are they even going to release the season dvds? 

PS. I don't know how real are the dvds above in the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment