December 6, 2011

Christmas Album Of The Day - The Preacher's Wife



One of my favorite holiday movies is The Preacher's Wife and I absolutely love the album. The album mostly features icon Whitney Houston and the Georgia Mass Choir. This album is always played around my house just about every week. Who doesn't love a Christmas album that brings Gospel and Soul together?! Exactly...No One! If you saw the movie and liked LOVED it then I would suggest you purchase the album and have the time of your life. Listening to Whitney's voice is so relaxing and I mean this album couldn't just start off the holiday season right. My favorite songs are "I Believe In You & Me", "Step By Step", "My Heart Is Calling", "Who Would Imagine A King" and "Joy To The World". Do you have the album? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment