December 5, 2011

Babes In Toyland [Movie]


I was a child again last night when looking for a movie to watch and I came across one of my favorite all time holiday-kids movie, "Babes in Toyland" which stars the beautifully talented Drew Barrymore, sexy voice Keanu Reeves, Pat Morita and many more. I don't know when or how I got introduced to the movie but I remember having the VHS tape living in New York way back in the early 90s. It used to scare the daylights out of me at some parts, so I made sure to always tape over the part that scared me lol.

"Babes in Toyland" (1986) is a classic holiday tale about a young girl Lisa Piper who has to come in the knowing about what it feels to be a kid because she doesn't have time for toys or a childhood life. In order to find that out, she is sent to a far away land, Toyland where it's always daylight and the friendliest toys and nursery rhyme characters come alive. Lisa's journey is not all smiles and cheer, she is faced to stop the evil Mr. Barnaby Barnicle from taking over Toyland and possibly ending the joyous holiday of Christmas.

I found the movie with limited commercial disruptions on Hulu. A website that posts all TV Show episodes, movies, specials and etc. that you may have missed or want to watch. Thank you Hulu!!! I need to get this movie on DVD before Hulu takes it down. I can't stop watching this movie. I will share with you guys the movie :-) so you can see why I fell in love with it.

What Did You Think Of The Movie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment