September 2, 2010

Back 2 School


For many College students, school started for some of us. How was your first day? Did you get to class on time? Find good parking? Forgot some of your books? Purchased your books?
Well, my first day went great in some aspects. I go to Union County College (Cranford Campus), let's just say some things still remain the same. My major is Communications: Public Relations. I don't chill in the Commons, nor do I eat the school lunch on occassions(maybe I had one meal), I don't stop and talk to people, I'm always on the go, and I listen to my IPOD throughout my entire day at school. I have classes from 9am-2:20pm. Would you call that a busy day? (I think so). The classes that i'm taking this fall semester are English 101, Math 015, History 101, and Comm Tech 101. Unfortuantely, school was going well for me until I misread some information on my schedule that caused me to miss my Math 015 class. Did I read that wrong or what? That class was actually open and running. Boy, Did I feel stupid reading my schedule wrong. Oh well, it's all UCC's fault and thats my excuse. All my teachers were cool except my History 101 professor....uhm....let's hope I pass! {8-? (<---- A Confused Face). I felt so comfortable seeing some of my old classmates and got to hang with them, and even met the new freshmeat students that I know back around my block(Hood gestures).  Book allowance totally made my day, I was granted $550 and I brought my books, notebooks, uhm 2 dvds (PRECIOUS for my BFF 7& I), and my text books for each class. I have some good money remaining, what will I get now is the question?. Did I just wrap up my blog about my first day? I think I did...oh pinpoint UCC has some cute boys all of a sudden. Who will be my next victim??? hahah I kid, I kid.

Tell me about your first day of school......

1 comment:

  1. get one of my books on ur aid... lol shit i have noo aid i give u 30 cash for it

    ReplyDelete