September 3, 2010

Rate My Professors Dot Com


Remember when I posted this as my FaceBook status last night?:
  •   LaTroy Watson ‎: I Never Thought I'd Become A Fan Of This One Particular Website. I Never Believed In It. Snooping Around This Particular Website Has Actually Got Me Writing Reviews. I Think It's Actually Helpful. But Always Take What You Are Given For Experience Purpose, Then Write A Review. Can You Guess The Website?
Well, I was actually talking about Rate My Professors website. I never really believed in the website until I actually went on and started looking aroundt the website. Rate My Professors is a website to bascially get a reviews on your teachers before you meet them or take their class. The site is most preferably used for college students. You would think the site is used to really bash on teachers, but when you think about it the ones who do the bashing are the ones who didn't good a good grade. I'm beginning to like the site and doing a bit of my own teacher reviews too. It's a great website to go on, but I would suggest you always go with what you get the first time just for experience. Do you believe in Rate My Professors? Have you taken any advice from the site? What do you feel about it? Let me know...

Website Link:Rate My Professors

No comments:

Post a Comment