September 20, 2010

The Blind Date Search



Okay, so I'm known for playing cupid for other people, and i'm great at it but I've realized my dating life SUCKS!. Clearly, it's time to take the bow and arrow out of my hands and pass them to you all. I'm not being desperate, but I just think this is fun and will be a great experience to meet new people. I rarely date much because I'm very picky. Me being so picky might have made stay single for so long; I don't know. I'm asking you all to play Cupid and find somebody for me. It will be a blind date or whoever you choose will be right for me. I won't back down from the date and you have my promise. I will get to know the person even if they aren't my type. If you know me, then you know I'm very hard to please, and looks are a must. You thought Chilli's list was tough, wait till you read mines. 

I'm looking to extend my qualifications and accept any guy with a good head on his shoulders nonetheless. Point blank find me someone you think is eligible for me and i'll go on a date with that person and blog all about it or maybe not! If you think you have the right person for me, let me know. I'm tired of sitting at home on weekends with my dog watching movies lol! I need a social life, I need fun and overall I need to find a guy. Everyone Help Me Out There! If you know someone email me at : JadoreLaTroy@Gmail.com or FaceBook Me:LaTroy Watson or Tweet Me: LaTroy Watson 
Also, Read After The Jump To See What My Qualifications Of A Guy Had HAS To Be....


The List

  • No Feminine Guys Whatsoever
  • Tall Preferably 5'10 And Above
  • Light Skin
  • Brown Skin
  • Low Cut Cesar Deep Waves, 
  • Basketball or Football Player Build 
  • Big Circumcised Dick  
  • Wears Jordan's 24/7(Retro's Only No Team) 
  • Own Car 
  • Own Crib 
  • Good Job (Salary, or Above $10/hr)
  • No Kids
  • Drug & Disease Free
  • 18+ Please! Under 33 (Don't Judge)

I'm not saying follow those checkpoints, but if you can please try to find somebody within that description. :-D
Thank You & Good Luck To Me!

1 comment: