September 30, 2010

The Evaluation of E.T.



I'm pretty sure everyone seen the 1982 movie "E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial". If you haven't then I don't know if you live in a box or you just didn't have an imagination. To get my point across here, I watched the movie for like the umpteenth time this morning. I decided to really get into the movie and do some observing and evaluating. I forgot to save my list on my BlackBerry but I remember one topic I wanted to touch on. The topic I wanted to touch on was knowing what E.T. is made out of. I know it sounds weird, but what ever, he is an alien duh, but what are they made out of. 
E.T. and Elliot (Henry Thomas)
I don't know about you, but I overall guessed that E.T. is made out of sausage. What do you think? I'm not trying to be funny, but his skin looks so much like Kielbasa sausage you just had to question it. That's all I evaluated for today, seemingly I really couldn't remote myself to save my list on my BlackBerry. What do you think? Have you observed the movie and had questions yourself about the movie? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment