September 6, 2010

The Perfect Cast For A Reality TV Show...


I was never asked this question, but i'm all prepared for it. I was thinking what if I was offered a Reality TV Show, and the producers told me I had to pick 5 people; including me making it a total of 6. Who would I pick and why? I think if I was to have a reality show, it would be something like "Basketball Wives" meets "The Real Housewives Franchise" but with a whole diferent tangy twist! First off, the show will be filled with a lot of drama, laughter, and crazy antics that will have you wanting a new episode everyday. Choosing 5 people would be very easy for me. I already know back off hand who I would pick and why. The people I would choose for this reality show all would have significance for the show and a different story to show the world. All my friends are unique' and well crazy fun. I mean wouldn't it be fun to just have a show with all your friends and no drama? It would be right? Well, now a days Reality TV isn't nothing without DRAMA. The 5 friends I pick you will love & hate. Want to find out the 5 people who I would pick? Read after the jump.
Britany Martin- My BFF


Britany, will bring a lot of crazy funny antics to the show. I mean she's my BFF us being together is a show that needs to be filmed. Also, she is in her last year of college, dealing with a long distance relationship, and trying to cope with family stress at home. Britany, is known for being the party starter and if there is anything she can get started thats to start the drinking! No she's not an alchy though!



Yessenia Ventura - The Model




Yessenia, will be a delight to see on the show. Yessenia, is one of my real close friends and we laugh about any and everything. It's hard because we really get to hang out due to her busy schedule and modeling. Yessenia, just got out of a relationship so she's single and a busy working woman in school and at a hair salon. Even though she is not looking for another relationship right now, that doesn't stop me from finding dates for her.


Porsche' Walker - The Mother of Two


Porsche' Walker is like a ride or die. Porsche' has so much changed since the past 3 years I shall say. Porsche' is now a mother of two beautiful children.  Born a Christian, well now a Muslim. I'm always chasing this young lady trying to catch up but apparently work and children has got a load of her. You all will love Porsche' she's funny, smart and a hard working mother. The show will love to love her.





Sabrina Goodwin - The Bitch

Sabrina Goodwin, is one of my good friends. We both are a ball of fun when were together, but there is also always drama that follows with her. This girl has one big mean attitude and maybe that's why she is always in the mist of things, or maybe she is just truly mis-understood. Not a lot of people trust her, and I guess you'll have to ask her why or if the show ever happens you'll see why. Other than that, she is in an on and off relationship with a guy who is a total complete douche' lord. Sabrina makes good TV, why not cast her.



Steven Diaza - Everyon's Gay BFF

Steven Diaza will bring totally humor to the show. He is one of my male bff's! I love him so much. Steven is a dance major in college, very busy focusing on school and trying to become a notorious dancer this world has yet to see. Steven is in a happy relationship and is working part time for Abercrombie & Fitch. Steven is one of the down to earth people I know and there is not one evil bone in his body. Oh, if you rub Steven the wrong way he will let you know and isn't afraid to speak what's on his mind!

Me- Celebrity Socialite
Then last but not least, you have me! LaTroy Watson. What can I say about myself? Well, I'm friendly, too nice, mis-understood, picky, and always playing CUPID. I am me. I'll probably be like the Shaunie of the show, just a person that likes to get everyone together, but if you cross me I can be a major bitch to you! Other than that, You'll Love To Love Me :) I'm 21, single, and on the prowl. Being a college student, trying to pursue a career in the Entertainment is hard. Come take a look at my journey.




What Do You Think Of The Cast? Do You Think We Will Make Great TV? Will You Watch Out Show?

No comments:

Post a Comment