September 14, 2010

Fashion 101: Enter Chantel's Tumblr



Dear People Who Wants To Start Dressing With Style; But Don't Know Where To Start,

One of my closest friend's Chantel aka Tel-Tel <3, is such the best Fashion Forward Cali Girl I know. I'm considering dubbing her my Stylist when I become FAMOUS! :0). Chantel's currently in school and part-time styling friends for their photo shoots, performances and etc. I don't know how she does it, but Chantel just always looks fly and so Celeb-Chic'. I love her sense of style and we both think the same way about what is dressing and what is not.

Well, Chantel has a Blog on Tumblr where she posts all the latest and hottest Fashion from all over the world. I find myself going on everyday to see whats BOMB and COUTURE for guys lol. From time to time, you may catch a To-Die Outfit Chantel has wore! Everything on her Blog is phenomenal! I totally recommend it for every eye to see. Her Blog is the go to Blog, for when you want to step out of your regular plain dressing habit and step into the FASHION WORLD! Chantel, is very friendly so if you need any questions, advice, or some styling tips you can always hit her up on Twitter.
Chantel's Tumblr Preview
How Cute Is Her Tumblr? Looks Hot Right? Don't Be Afraid To Browse Through Her Fashion Forward Catalog. You Can Visit Her Blog & Twitter;
Chantel-My-Bell (Tumblr)
Chantel-My-Bell (Twitter)

Check Out My Stylist Right Now!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment