September 23, 2010

What If?

History a chronological record of significant events (as affecting a nation or institution) often including an explanation of their causesHistorical FigurePeople associated with past happenings who achieve some notability are historical figures.
Have you ever stopped and thought about if you had the chance to bring back any 2 historical figures who would they be and why? Well if you haven't thought about it, now's the time. I would like to know what two historical figures you would bring back to this day in age and why? Your two historic figures can be anybody, no restrictions. See after the jump to see the two historic figures I would like to bring back.
 
Amelia Earhart
Amelia Earhart, because she wasn't afraid to take risks and was a strong and stand alone woman.When I say stand alone, I mean she didn't listen to anybody, what she said was always what she said with no questions asked; she never waited on anyone.  I need someone with that confidence & beauty in my life.

Dorothy Dandridge
Dorothy Dandridge, because she was such an amazing actress and singer who fought hard for her place in Hollywood. Dorothy, lived such a short short life; I believe she deserved another chance to live to see more. I would want Miss.Dandridge, with me so she can teach me how to bring grace and expertise to the stage, film and interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment