September 18, 2010

Cavaliers Night!

Me & Tisha

Like last week Saturday, me and one of my closest friends (Latisha) went Cavaliers Lounge. I forgot to put up the pictures then, but I just found them, so you can take a look at them. That night was very funny and so fun for me to say the least. Another close friend of mines was the DJ there so I went to show my support. The music was to die! But the crowd was dead! LOL, it was a slow night, not a lot of people showed up. I made the best of the night by dancing and drinking. Mind you I don't drink so I didn't know what to order. When I do drink, I'm usually with my BFF who already has a cup and I sometimes drink off her or she'll pour whatever she has in a cup for me and then I'm good. So I rarely know what I'm tasting unless it's a wine cooler. Don't Judge Me! I can remember I had two house drinks which were; Sky(Vodka) & Pineapple Juice   and then Sky(Vodka) and Cranberry Juice. Those two drinks had me tipsy so early! I'm such a light drinker lol. I prefer the Pineapple flavor though.My last and third drink was a Bay Breeze, and I was tipsy once again.    I wasn't trying to get drunk so I stopped.  I can't believe i'm actually going on about this night lol. Okay long story short, the party was finished at 2am, had fun, got there extra early, and uhm...had fun! lol take a look at the pics after the jump.


1 comment: